If you have been recently diagnosed with a blood clot, you might be feeling overwhelmed, alone, and scared. You might even feel like you are lacking information and support. Here are my top resources – and most popular posts – to help you start the recovery process from where you are, right now.
Blood Clot Recovery
- Your Survived a Blood Clot…Now What?
- How to Recover from a Blood Clot
- What Recovery from a PE Looks Like
- How long does it take to recover from a PE?
- The truth is, you are not alone
Doctors, Specialists, and Ongoing Care
- How to prepare for your first follow-up appointment (and what questions to ask your doctor)
- What doctor should you see after a blood clot? Your guide to ongoing care
- Three Symptoms You Should Never Ignore
- Join the BCRN Private Facebook Group for ongoing peer support