Happy World Thrombosis Day 2014!
In recognition of this special day and the global movement to “Stop Blood Clots, Save Lives,” I am hosting a World Thrombosis Day Giveaway! It is my hope that you wear these bracelets to raise awareness about blood clots including causes, risk factors, signs and symptoms.
Don’t want to wait to see if you win? You can order these bracelets in the shop, including the new “Have-A-Heart” Bracelet for World Thrombosis Day. During the month of October, 100% of the proceeds from the sale of a “Have-A-Heart” Bracelet will be donated to World Thrombosis Day.
Blood Clot Awareness Bracelet Pack Giveaway
The Blood Clot Awareness Bracelet Pack Includes:
- 1 Red Stretch Band Bracelet with Faith Love (side 1), Hope Courage (side 2) and Red Ribbon Charms
- 1 “Have-A-Heart” for World Thrombosis Day Red Stretch Bracelet
- 1 Stretch Burgundy Ribbon Bracelet (for Blood Disorder Awareness)
- 1 Stretch Red and White Ribbon Bracelet (for PE Awareness)
- 1 Stretch Red Ribbon Bracelet (for Blood Clot and DVT Awareness)
- 1 Red and White Silicone Awareness Bracelet (for PE Awareness)
Enter through Rafflecopter below and please note, I will be selecting two (2) winners to receive the Blood Clot Awareness Bracelet Pack containing the six (6) bracelets listed above. The World Thrombosis Day Giveaway runs from midnight on today, October 13 through midnight on Saturday, October 18, 2014. Winners will be announced on the Rafflecopter Widget (found here) and be notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner will be drawn. Good luck and thank you for entering!