There are many resources available to help you with prescription and insurance costs. In addition to the ones listed here, you can also ask your doctor or pharmacist if they have any resources, or check with the manufacturer of your (brand) medication for prescriptions.
General Prescription Assistance
- Good Rx: Compares retail prices of prescription drugs from different pharmacies in the United States and tells you where you can find them for the least amount of money. Features include coupons, discount card, mobile phone app, and a pill identifier.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance: Has medication coupons and drug supplement plans.
- Prescription Hope: Nationally recognized prescription medication access program.
- SingleCare.com: Offers savings on prescriptions, dental, vision, and on-demand virtual doctor visits.
- The manufacturer may be able to help with your affordability issues. Please contact CarePath at 1-888-XARELTO or visit here, where a dedicated coordinator will be able to assist you in understanding your benefits and out-of-pocket questions. Certain patients may be eligible for a one-time free 30-day trial voucher for Xarelto.
- For certain Medicare patients with limited income, there may be affordability options for your medication. Please contact the Medicare Prescription Drug Program, or call 1-800-772-1213 to discuss your options.
- If you do not have insurance, please contact the Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation (JJPAF) at 1-800-652-6227 for more information.
- If you do not have any health insurance, you may be able to find additional resources here. Select “Uninsured” search (blue).
- If you do not have enough health insurance, you may be able to find additional resources here. Select “Underinsured” search (green)